ROOFING PROJECT MANAGER/ESTIMATOR
Our company is looking for a Full-Time Roofing Project Manager/Estimator in the Warwick, RI area. As a Roofing Project Manager/Estimator you will perform project planning, estimating, budgeting, supervision, quality control, direct work activities of all workers, communicate, schedule and meet customer expectations and communications. Your experience and understanding will help our customers understand the process. You will use your communication skills, as there may be times when you will need to discuss realistic and attainable expectations with the customers. Additionally, your leadership and management skills will be on display; you will meet and consult with our customers and provide best customer service. You are part of a team to ensure the customer is taken care of you will have a vital role in our operations by preparing estimates for our customers and getting their approvals, so the crew can get the project started.
- Pricing Work
- Ordering Materials
- Scheduling Jobs
- Monitoring Job Status
- Assist on projects as needed
- Supervise time and attendance of all crews
- Coordinate material planning and product/equipment delivery.
Project Manager/Estimator Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Roofing Experience Required in both Commercial and Residential
- Ability to write clearly.
- Great personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision and answer to owner of company.
Miceli Roofing and Construction is an Equal Opportunity & Drug Free Employer. We have over 30 years in the industry.